World Wide Shipping
About: Coat D arms Paints
Coat D arms paints offer a wide range of water-based acrylic paints - with 150 paints split into three specific ranges ;
- Fantasy : This range is home to the brighter and bolder colours
- Military : This range contains a lot of muted colours used commonly in military camouflage
- WW2 : This range has a selection of era-specific colours used by forces in the 1940s
As well as these three ranges, Coat D arms offer Brushscape textures and Super Shader - specialist paints for specific jobs ;
- Super Shader is a translucent acrylic stain, ideal for washing over a large areas of models to negate the need for complex highlighting and shading. Super Shader adds the illusion of shadow and depth to your miniatures, picking out detail.
- Brushscape is a range of textured paints designed to be painted onto model bases in order to add texture, and whether your troops fight across sodden earth, parched sands, or lush grass - the Brushscape range is sure to have something suitable.
Supplied in 18ml flip-top pots, Coat D arms paints are suitable for use with plastic, resin, and metal miniatures.