Careers at Wayland Games
RESIN PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR REQUIRED
Warcradle Studios are looking to develop their resin production capacity by expanding their business with a dynamic and focused Resin Production Supervisor to work in our head office located just outside of Southend in Essex. You'll be involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as supervising the mould making, casting and all other aspects of resin production stage. The candidate should demonstrate their experience and skills with resin production as this role will play a key part in strategically developing the expansion of our capabilities in this area.
Salary range is up to £23,000 for a full time position.
You will be rewarded with 28 days per year holiday, a wide range of staff perks such as great discounts as well as significant promotion opportunities for the right individual.
If, after reading the Requirements and Ideal Candidate details below you wish to apply, email us your CV along with a brief outline of what you would bring to the role to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is midday on Wednesday 1 st February 2016.
A Suitable Candidate Would Be Required To Demonstrate the Following Abilities:
- Ability to identify our requirements for resin manufacture and to advise on the appropriate equipment and materials to achieve that goal.
- Liaise with the Production Manager to draw up a production schedule and then oversee the resin production process.
- Ensure that resin production is efficient through skilful mould making.
- The capacity to grasp concepts easily with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner with an attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality.
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively both with peers as well as managers and third parties.
- The ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines.
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes.
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and strategic goals.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Is more than capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously as part of a smallteam where they can supervise and motivate that team of workers.
Copyright © 2017 Wayland Games
Website by Teapot