World Wide Shipping
Wargames Illustrated Issue 273
Packed with feaures, articles, reviews, painting and modelling guides, and a lot more besides! - This month's edition features ;
- We explore the history and wargaming potential of the Chattanooga campaigns.
- The fight for Brocks Field - the Battle of Chickamauga, September 1863. The tale of a part of that battle is re-told here with the aid of hundreds of 15mm figures.
- Wilders Lightning Brigade - One of the Union units that really came of age during the Chattanooga campaign. This article presents both their story, and notes on bringing the force to the tabletop.
- THE SIEGE OF CHATTANOOGA - By 23 November 1863 the Union forces held up in Chattanooga were ready to launch their breakout and unleash hell on the rebels besieging them.
- GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! - We return to Matabeleland and this time our focus is on the Shangani patrol and the last stand of Alan Wilson.
- WARGAMING THE ROMAN ARMY, PART 2 - Following on from last months focus on the Roman Army of the Republic we shift our attention forward in time to the Imperial and Late periods.
- US SHARPSHOOTERS - In this article we explore the use of the US Sharpshooter on the tabletop.
- CAPITANA - This renaissance galley battle game was a big hit on the UK show circuit in 2009, so we thought wed bring it to you, along with orders of battle for recreating the action yourself.
- THE BATTLEFIELDS OF SOUTHERN ITALY - Creating the landscape and terrain features of southern Italy.
- TERROR AND SORROW, PART 1 - American War of Independence action from the frontier of Pennsylvania.
Manufacturer: Battlefront Miniatures
Product Code: WI273