Reduced price! View larger
1/12 Super Seven BDR 2017
Rewards Earn £ 3.44 in Wayland Rewards.
1/12 Super Seven BDR 2017 Information
This is a re-boxing of the super-realistic, multi-material Tamiya kit famed Caterham Super Seven BDR, now featuring a display base, name base and diorama sheet to make it a great diorama out of the box! Caterham took over production of the lightweight, road-hugging Super Seven after original manufacturer Lotus stopped production in 1973. They have constantly innovated and evolved the design over the years, keeping the car a relevant and beloved model among amateur racers and sports car enthusiasts alike. The Super Seven BDR featured a powerful 16-valve DOHC engine, which gave the 600kg car an awesome power-to-weight ratio.
About this model:
- This is a 1/12 scale model assembly kit of the Caterham Super Seven BDR. Length: 285mm, width: 132mm, height: 85mm
- Kit components are a variety of materials for superlative realism
- Bonnet, centre tunnel and body panels are aluminium, as on the actual car
- Metal parts for front grille, roll bar, muffler and more are joined by rubber tonneau cover and cloth recreations of carpet
- Single-piece moulded space frame accurately captures square and tubular sections
- Features black painted die-cast recreations of suspension arms and de Dion rear suspension. Screw-attached to brackets and with coil-sprung dampers, the suspension is movable
- Plastic renderings of engine block and transmission offer great detail, accented by rubber timing belt plus metal air cleaner and exhaust pipe parts
- Oil lines are recreated using mesh tubing, and water lines, etc. using vinyl tubing
- Comes with a display base, name plater and stone paving diorama sheet to show off the model in style
- Decals to recreate instrumentation dials, and emblem, plus seatbelt stickers are included
Please note: Model is supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.
Copyright © 2021 Wayland Games