Reduced price! View larger
Rewards Earn £ 0.17 in Wayland Rewards.
Mazda Savana RX-7 GT Information
1985 was a big year for the RX-7, as it underwent a full model change that ensured Mazda's popular car would be mentioned among the top performing cars in its class. From the revamped body with upgraded aerodynamics to the midship-mounted 185hp 13B rotary engine, there was a lot to dream on in the car, not the least of which was the impressive top speed that easily passed 200km/h.
About the Model
- This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit of the Mazda RX-7 GT-Limited. Length: 186mm.
- Features a stunning rendition of the aerodynamically-honed form.
- Engine hood can be removed after assembly, allowing inspection of the detailed engine depiction underneath.
- With movable recreations of retractable headlights and sunroof.
- Includes parts depicting optional rear spoiler and front deflectors.
- Can be assembled as a left or right-hand drive.
- Rubber tires feature realistic tread patterns.
Copyright © 2021 Wayland Games