Reduced price! View larger
Sopio Seven Dwarf Booster
Your basket must contain at least £ 1.00 of products in order to get loyalty rewards.
Sopio Seven Dwarf Booster Information
The SEVEN DWARF 9-card Pack contains:
- 7 Unique Game Cards
- 2 Blank Cards
- Designed by Charlie McDonnell
Sopio is a card game created by Alex Day and Danny Hooper, launched in March of 2011 and promoted through YouTube and social media. Since that launch Sopio has grown from a single deck to 4 decks, 7 boosters, deck boxes and much more. Each deck has a unique focus in its playing style.
It only takes one deck to play Sopio with others
Here are The Rules:
- To win: get to 1000 points!
- During your turn: draw from the deck until your hand has five cards. Then play ONE card on any player – you or someone else.
- If a card is played on you: points cards go in your personal points pile to keep score. If the card has other instructions, do what they say. Cards without points go in a central discard pile once played.
- If the deck runs out of cards, keep playing until all hands are empty and the player with the most points wins.
Copyright © 2021 Wayland Games