Reduced price! View larger
Iwata Eclipse G6 Airbrush 0.6mm Nozzle
By buying this product you can collect up to £ 3.26 with our loyalty program. Your cart will total £ 3.26 that can be converted into a voucher.
Iwata Eclipse G6 Airbrush 0.6mm Nozzle Information
The Iwata Eclipse range of airbrushes are the ultimate in versatility, reliability and performance. Iwata designed these airbrushes as multi-purpose, high paint flow, and high detail to cover a wide range of uses.
The Eclipse G6 is a unique 'pistol-grip' airbrush. It looks like a small spray gun, but performs like a large airbrush. It has a special fitting which allows use of suction-feed bottles as well as gravity feed cups.
The Eclipse G6 is excellent for these applications:
- Spray Tanning
- Custom Automotive
- Mural painting
- Sign Painting
- Model Painting
- Art and illustration
- Hobby and Craft
The Eclipse G6 features:
- Suction-feed and gravity-feed (comes with two 3oz (84ml) bottles)
- 0.6mm stainless-steel nozzle
- Dual-purpose air cap and fan adjustment valve for round pattern and oval/fan pattern.
- Long tapered needle for smooth transition between fine and wide spray.
- MAC Valve for precise control of air and spray.
- 1/8" to 2-1/2"+ (3mm to 63mm+) spray pattern
Copyright © 2019 Wayland Games