Wayland Games Limited are looking to recruit General Manager to head up our expansion into North America. The role will be based in the Phoenix area, Arizona with a salary of $90,000 (based on experience) for the right candidate. Responsibilities will include coordinating, managing and monitoring the operations of our business in the United States of America. An initial requirement of the role will be to assist in the deployment of the business to enable us to grow and perform more effectively.
There are significant benefits for the right candidate including, health cover, dental cover and 28 days paid holiday.
Key responsibilities include:
• To oversee the daily business operations.
• To oversee all internal requirements that involve American HR and Employment Law (including hiring and managing staff).
• To establish, define and manage processes within the company
• Required to assess, set and achieve targets and company goals (a good understanding of KPI's is required).
• Monitor resource planning within the operations of the business and provide reports to the CEO for effective management decision making.
• To lead on all projects for the company and provide regular updates to the wider senior management team.
• Monitor and review all project risks and issues and provide migration plans.
• Control the financial profiling of all internal projects.
• Assist in the procurement of supplies and services for the company
• To communicate and establish relationships with all stakeholders and suppliers
• Research and develop potential opportunities for the business
To succeed in this responsible position, it is crucial that individual has excellent communication skills and is a team player. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package including healthcare, paid leave, and significant promotion opportunities for the right individual. It is important that the requirements for the role are met before application.
• The candidate must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Relocate to the Phoenix area of Arizona by appointment to role.
• Excellent knowledge of US payroll is required.
• Experience in warehouse or distribution (and an e-commerce business would be desired).
• Excellent knowledge of different business functions.
• Good knowledge of US Marketing strategies and target audience for a miniatures/gaming industry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software (mainly MS Projects).
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Highly organized and able to multitask.
• Strong work ethic.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Proactive nature.
After deciding that you meet with the Requirements as detailed above, email us your CV/Resume along with a brief outline of what you would bring to the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 Wayland Games