Iron Kingdoms Core Rules Information
In a world forged in white-hot furnaces, fuelled by little-understood magical powers, and fiercely contested by gunfire and bloodshed, the Iron Kingdoms are a soot-covered realm ripe for exploration and adventure. Armed with arcane magika, and accompanied by loyal steam-powered Warjacks, you must explore this land and uncover the secrets of the fallen ancient powers.
Iron Kingdoms follows a robust, elegant rules system which links with those used for Warmachine and Hordes, and expands them to create an immersive and exciting Roleplaying game.
Players assume the roles of familiar races from the Iron Kingdoms - humans, gobbers, iosans, nyss, ogrun, rhulfolk and more - and can play as the likes of Fell Callers, Field Mechaniks, Gun Mages, and Warcasters.
With a progressive crafting system with which to explore mechanika and alchemy, and a wealth of lore just waiting to be uncovered, what will you discover in the Iron Kingdoms?
This essential full-color guide to the award-winning Iron Kingdoms setting equips you with:
- A robust, elegant rules system crafted especially for the world of the Iron Kingdoms. This system builds upon the rules foundation of the critically acclaimed WARMACHINE and HORDES miniatures games to meet the complex needs of a roleplaying game.
- Rules for character creation and advancement that let you take on the role of iconic Iron Kingdoms characters like fell callers, field mechaniks, gun mages, warcasters, and more.
- Details on diverse playable races: humans, gobbers, Iosans, Nyss, ogrun, Rhulfolk, and trollkin.
- Crafting systems that enable you to explore the mysteries of mechanika and alchemy.
- A comprehensive overview of life in the Iron Kingdoms and the history of western Immoren.
A WORLD OF ADVENTURE AWAITS IN THE IRON KINGDOMS