Kill Team: Octarius - English
Free UK Delivery!
This product qualifies for free shipping to anywhere in the UK.
Rewards Earn £ 0.99 in Wayland Rewards.
Kill Team: Octarius - English Information
Kill Team is a fantastic standalone game from Games Workshop, set within the Warhammer 40,000 Universe. Kill Team is a fast-paced, action-packed tabletop game that puts two deadly kill teams against one another in a ferocious battle to the death. Games can be as swift as a 40-minute skirmish or can be extended into a full-scale campaign. Every game you play develops your squad, improving their abilities and expanding their skill trees, even lowliest trooper can grow in power, skill and experience to evolve into a battle-hardened warrior.
The Kill Team rules can be compared to those from Warhammer 40,000 as both are geared towards fighting in the 41st Millennium, both deal with a lot of the same core systems and general principles. Warhammer 40,000 is on a larger scale than Kill Team and concentrates on the grand plans, sweeping manoeuvres and the clash of massive armies, whereas Kill Team is all about moment-to-moment action.
- Kill Team is Fast
- A game of Kill Team lasts about half an hour to 40 minutes, making it easy to squeeze into a lunch break or get several games in across an evening.
- Kill Team is Reactive
- In Kill Team, alternating activations for shooting and combat mean that you'll have to be on-the-ball in every moment of the game - and you won't have long to wait until it's your turn, either.
- Kill Team is Tactical
- There's loads of tactical depth in Kill Team. With only a handful of models, every casualty hurts and every decision matters.
- 1x 144-page Kill Team Core Book: Learn your way around the brand new Kill Team with this tome of clear, concise rules for matched play, open play, and narrative play missions. Alongside the rules, you'll find pages packed with lore introducing the dark and gritty world of Kill Team and insight into both the Collecting and Gaming sides of the hobby.
- 1x 96-page Kill Team Octarius War Manual Book: Discover the background behind the kill teams included in the box, including rules for fielding them in games of Kill Team and a host of missions set within the rapidly destabilising Octarius sector.
- 23x Citadel Miniatures: Two full kill teams of Veteran Guardsmen and Ork Kommandos form the heart of Kill Team: Octarius, each featuring a wide array of customisation and alternate assembly options. Extra detail parts allow for deep personalisation of your kill team, with many models able to be assembled as multiple different kinds of operative. Each team also comes with a full transfer sheet with over 400 markings and emblems for customising your models.
- 17x Terrain Pieces: Create a ramshackle Ork shanty town with brand new ruins, platforms, and scattered refuse. The terrain represents the sorts of environments commonly found throughout the Octarius sector, and presents new challenges for even the most experienced Kill Team commanders.
- 3x Combat Gauges: The new edition of Kill Team uses a simplified measurement system to create fast, dynamic games. These combat gauges feature the new system’s symbols and are perfect for slotting into narrow gaps between operatives when a regular tape measure would be too cumbersome.
- Additional Accessories: Get straight into the game with a double-sided game mat, two decks of 27 Tactical Ops cards, and 10 dice.
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.
- Printed materials are supplied in English.
- This is a single print run product and is only available while stocks last.
Copyright © 2021 Wayland Games