Killzone: Sector Sanctoris - English Information
Kill Team is a fantastic standalone game from Games Workshop, set within the Warhammer 40,000 Universe. Kill Team is a fast paced, action packed tabletop game that puts two deadly kill teams against one another in a ferocious battle to the death. Games can be as swift as a 40-minute skirmish or can be extended into a full-scale campaign. Every game you play develops your squad, improving their abilities and expanding their skill trees, even lowliest trooper can grow in power, skill and experience to evolve into a battle-hardened warrior.
The Kill Team rules can be compared to those from Warhammer 40,000 as both are geared towards fighting in the 41st Millennium, both deal with a lot of the same core systems and general principles. Warhammer 40,000 is on a larger scale than Kill Team and concentrates on the grand plans, sweeping manoeuvres and the clash of massive armies, whereas Kill Team is all about moment-to-moment action.
- Kill Team is Fast
- A game of Kill Team lasts about half an hour to 40 minutes, making it easy to squeeze into a lunch break or get several games in across an evening.
- Kill Team is Reactive
- In Kill Team, alternating activations for shooting and combat mean that you'll have to be on-the-ball in every moment of the game - and you won't have long to wait until it's your turn, either.
- Kill Team is Tactical
- There's loads of tactical depth in Kill Team. With only a handful of models, every casualty hurts and every decision matters.
Expand your games Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team with the Killzone: Sector Fronteris scenery expansion kit. Including new Ryza Pattern Ruins scenery, double-sided card gameboard and exclusive rules it is ideal for adding a new tactical experience.
The Killzone: Sector Sanctoris kit contains:
- A double-sided Kill Team game board measuring 22” x 30”, printed on heavy, durable card stock. On side depicts a Sector Sanctoris environment, while the other represents an Imperial Sector
- An 8-page booklet detailing the monuments to the heroic legacy of the Imperium, how Kill Teams end up fighting in such holy places, and descriptions of some of the notable ruins of glory
- 12 Sector Sanctoris Tactics cards – these can be used by any Kill Team Faction, with 9 cards providing interactions with the Sector Sanctoris scenery and 5 being used specifically by Comms, Demolitions and Zealot Specialists
- A Sector Sanctoris Environment card, which provides 6 different rules that interact with the scenery
- 4 Sector Sanctoris Mission cards – designed to be used in conjunction with the game board and scenery, this is a set of 2 matched play missions and 2 narrative play missions, which are split between attacker and defender
- 2 frames of Sector Imperialis terrain, a set of Sector Imperialis fallen statues (a ruined barricade, sewer grate, toppled pillar, and debris of four statues) and a set of Sector Imperialis Statues (two complete statues, each with base plate)
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.
- Printed materials are supplied in English.