Honda RC166 GP Racer 50th Anniversary
Free UK Delivery!
This product qualifies for free shipping to anywhere in the UK.
Rewards Earn £ 0.51 in Wayland Rewards.
Honda RC166 GP Racer 50th Anniversary Information
Honda's legendary racing bike, the RC166, was developed to win the World Road Race Championship in 1966. The bike featured a 250cc 4-stroke 6-cylinder DOHC 4-valve engine which thumped out an impressive 60ps/18,000rpm. Mike Hailwood rode the RC166 and won every 250cc class race he entered to give Honda their first Rider and Manufacturer's Championships, which contributed to the company's amazing feat of capturing the manufacturers' title in all five classes from 50cc to 500cc.
- This is a 1/12 scale plastic assembly kit. Length: 166mm, Width: 43mm.
- Front and rear wheels feature highly detailed flat metal-plated rims and spokes to achieve a realistic finish.
- The air-cooled inline 6-cylinder engine features cooling fins which provide a great scale realism.
- One-piece cowling part helps reproduce bike's sleek form.
- Solid rubber tires with realistic tread patterns included.
- Photo-etched parts for brake drum air ducts, cowling snaps, and chain sliders as well as metal transfers for rivets are included
Please Note: Models are supplied unpainted and some assembly may be required.
One Model kit supplied.
Copyright © 2021 Wayland Games