New York City LEGO® Architecture 21028 Information
Celebrate the architectural diversity of New York City with this detailed LEGO® brick model. The LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life colour depiction. This set features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building™, Empire State Building, One World Trade centre and the Statue of Liberty, and is finished with a decorative “New York City" nameplate.
- LEGO® interpretation of the New York City skyline.
- Features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building™, Empire State Building, One World Trade centre and the Statue of Liberty.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about New York City and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO®.com/architecture. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with decorative “New York City" nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO® brick, and is developed for all with an interest in design, architecture and history.
- Measures 10" (26cm) high, 9" (25cm) wide and 1" (4cm) deep
- Product code: 21028
- LEGO® theme: Architecture
- Recommended age: 12
- Box dimensions:
- Height: 262mm
- Width: 191mm
- Depth: 61mm
Assembly instructions can be found HERE!
- Warning! Contains small parts and choking hazards, this product is not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Product is for domestic use only.