Age of Sigmar: Extremis - English Information
The Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Extremis box set from Games Workshop is the largest of the three starter sets, Warrior, Harbinger and Extremis, released on the same weekend to give new and existing Age of Sigmar players a range of options to start waging war in the Era of the Beast. This particular set will give you 32 models, dice, range rulers, manuals, a double-sided gaming board, warscrolls, rules references, 5 stunning pieces of plastic Citadel scenery plus more to kickstart you headfirst into the amazing world of Age of Sigmar.
The Stormcast Eternals are the weapons of Sigmar, his might made manifest, warriors and heroes who have shown bravery and skill and plucked by Sigmar from the Mortal Realms and enhanced and imbued with his power to become immortal warriors to fight for his cause. Even though this transformation is a harrowing process that leaves many external and internal scars, once complete these soldiers step out no longer mortal men and are stronger and more courageous than ever before.
Kruleboyz are a spiteful, vicious breed of Orruks from the Thondian swamplands that have always been shrouded in mystery due to the mists that cover their home. They have the ability to either fight alone as a Kruleboyz army and they are able to join forces with any of the other Orruk Warclans, this will allow you to start a brand new army or add them to an existing one.
The Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Extremis box set contains;
- 1x 80-page Extremis Edition Book (softback): Discover the lore of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, as well as the background of the factions and units in the book. The book also contains several introductory tutorial battleplans that utilise the miniatures in the set, designed to teach you the basics of the game in manageable chunks.
- 1x Core Rules Book (softback): Taking all the rules content from the Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book (available separately), this book is ideal for when you're ready to expand your army and battle other players.
- 32x Plastic Push-fit Citadel Miniatures: At the heart of the Extremis set are two armies of miniatures, each cleverly designed so they can be pushed together without the need for glue. Each force includes three powerful units armed with devastating weaponry and wargear, and they can easily be bolstered with additional reinforcements to act as the elite core of a larger army. These models include:
- 10x Stormcast Eternals
- The chosen champions of Sigmar, plucked from their mortal bodies at the moment of their death and reforged as shining heroes clad in thick golden armour. Each Stormcast Eternal is a nigh-immortal warrior capable of fighting hordes of the fiercest monsters and emerging victorious.
- 1x Lord-Imperatant with 1x Gryph-hound: Lord-Imperatants are amongst the greatest of Sigmar's strategists. Each is a formidable warrior in their own right, their most notable strength lies in their ability to lead their forces as one unstoppable war engine. These models come supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base and a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
- 3x Praetors: Praetor retinues are amongst the finest bodyguards in all the realms, linked to their ward at an arcane level. These models come supplied with 3x Citadel 40mm Round Bases.
- 5x Vindictors: Dauntless warriors of the Redeemer conclaves, the Vindictors are the shieldwall upon which the forces of ruin shatter. These models come supplied with 5x Citadel 40mm Round Bases.
- 22x Kruleboyz
- Emboldened by the arrival of Kragnos and eager to spread beyond the borders of their ancestral swamps, the Kruleboyz are a vicious, cunning breed of orruk who enjoy nothing more than laying their enemies low with the sneakiest, most underhanded tactics they can devise.
- 1x Swampcalla Shaman with 1x Pot-grot: Even for Kruleboyz, Swampcalla Shamans are foul creatures. These spell-flingers have an innate connection to the mires they inhabit, which they channel into noisome spells of debilitation while brewing up vile elixirs to aid their green-skinned kin. These models come supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base and a Citadel 25mm Round Slotta Base.
- 10x Gutrippaz: Gutrippaz form the slimy heart of the Kruleboyz. These mobs of spear-wielding greenskins are known for their vicious kunnin' and the spiteful amusement they find in laying low the enemy with their wicked, poisoned weapons. These models come supplied with 10x Citadel 32mm Round Bases.
- 10x Hobgrot Slittaz: These malicious little brutes delight in eviscerating the foe with their slitta-knives and employing explosive devices pilfered from their duardin paymasters. These models come supplied with 10x Citadel 25mm Round Slotta Bases.
- 6x Warscroll Cards and 2x Allegiance Ability Cards: Quickly look up the stats and abilities of your Citadel miniatures with these reference cards, ensuring you'll never need to go digging through a book in the middle of an exciting game.
- 5x Citadel Terrain: The landscapes of the Mortal Realms are littered with the ruins of past civilisations whose origins can be traced back to the Age of Myth, before the coming of Chaos. These glue-fit plastic terrain pieces are designed to bring your tabletop to life, and include the following:
- 1x Nexus Syphon
- 1x Guardian Idol
- 2x Domicile Shells
- 1x Pile of Pillars
- A 30" by 22.4" Double-sided Gaming Board: Transform any kitchen table into a war-torn landscape of Ghur, the Realm of Beasts. One side depicts the swampland home of the Kruleboyz in Thondia, while the other represents a dusty wilderness of the Ghurish plains.
- 2x Range Rulers and 10x Dice: These essential accessories cover you for movement, shooting, close combat, and more.
- 2x Rules Reference Sheets: Containing handy rules information for easy reference while learning the basics of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.
- Printed materials are supplied in English.